a better toilet

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 15 07:20:12 UTC 2012

Well, that was precisely my point--with another verb, this would not
have been a problem. But if it failed to reach 1 million, it certainly
would have failed to reach more than 1 million as well. So what is the
purpose of "more than"? And if it had more than 1 million subscribers
than it did not fail to reach that threshold. It's a catch-22 phrasing.

     VS-)