another photo "action"

Sat Aug 25 14:33:53 UTC 2012

The popular term for this, I think, is photobomb, photo bomb,
photobombing which Victor probably knows. So there is a competition
for this niche, Perhaps "photo creeping" can segment the niche with a
more specific meaning.

When photobomb was discussed on the list in April Ben Zimmer mentioned
the coverage in the American Speech journal:

"Among the New Words," American Speech, Winter 2011, pp. 454-479
Benjamin Zimmer and Charles E. Carson
http://americanspeech.dukejournals.org/content/86/4/454.citation
special "Internet meme" edition:
Advice Animal, auto-tune, banhammer, bubbling, cinemagraph, copypasta,
creepypasta, (herp) derp, double rainbow, Droste effect, escalator
spinning, exploitable, facebomb, facepalm, headdesk, honey badger,
hover hand, image macro, lulz, O RLY, photobomb, rickroll, supercut,
Swede, Teabonics, tl;dr.