nuncio

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 28 14:59:26 UTC 2012

Nothing that bad. The production value is much higher. Xena is not
merely postmodernist, but it's fantasy fiction. This one is more of the
social realism variety. Of course, if they try yo put a flashing blue
light on a horse, I'll change my mind on that. The errors here are a bit
more subtle, so finding them is more fun.

     VS-)