Friends don't let friends

Wed Aug 29 01:08:28 UTC 2012

The queue of the Snowclones Database has the phrase listed, but there
are dozens of uninvestigated items above it:

http://snowclones.org/the-queue/

[Begin excerpt]
Friends don’t let friends X
[End excerpt]

The remarkably productive Barry Popik has a variant on his website:

Friends don’t let friends eat imported shrimp
Entry from July 23, 2008

http://bit.ly/OI4nK9
http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/friends_dont_let_friends_eat_imported_shrimp/

Garson