Why (some) people use dictionaries: "time frame" or "timeframe"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 5 21:19:24 UTC 2012

Not quite synonymous with "time," because you can't say, "Do you have the
timeframe?" "What timeframe is it?" "That's what happened last timeframe."
"That takes too much timeframe."

Yet.

JL