Slang: _good thing_

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 11 00:20:14 UTC 2012

Yeah, I left out "natural" (and maybe "natural-born" as well) for being
more "colloquial" than "slang," but let me quote (from memory) a caption
from a New Yorker cartoon of a few years back:

Very anxious-looking guy is driving at night. Shapeless bug-eyed blob is in
the shotgun seat. Blob points out the window to a side road through the
woods, saying:

"That way madness lies. If that's still an issue."

JL