Unusual application of "kike"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 11 01:59:26 UTC 2012

As a name for a young woman's sailboat, I suggest that "Kite" was intended.

I am unaware of any exx. other than those posted that strongly suggest a
"kike" is anything other than a Jew. One or two of the earliest in HDAS
may, in retrospect, conceivably be ambiguous.

JL