"moist" (again)

David A. Daniel dad at POKERWIZ.COM
Wed Dec 12 14:52:40 UTC 2012

What bugged me about the Huff Post article (and I said so in a comment to
same) was not only the stupidity of the "moist" issue, but also that it is
supposed to be a food column by food writers and they think moist is the
same as spongy. Totally not. Hmph.
DAD

Poster:       Amy West <medievalist at W-STS.COM>