[Generally it has been coined as] Obamadon

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 18 13:47:31 UTC 2012

I regret to report that Trachodon has gone the way of Brontosaurus.

Further analysis proved Trachodon to be just another Hadrosaurus. (And
Bronto- to be an Apato-.)

Some Brachiosauruses are now Giraffatitans.

A name I did not make up.

JL