"Mouse over NP" > "mouseover" v.

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 24 01:29:48 UTC 2012

In writing is how. They write it solid.

So I just ggled "logined" (one n). Google sez:

> About 359,000 results
> In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some
> entries very similar to the 549 already displayed.

Here's the first hit <https://www.google.com/search?q=logined>. The name
suggests that the asker is L2 English (L1 Japanese), but that surely
doesn't apply to all of them.

Kentaro F
> Resolved Question
> *"logined" is available?*
> we can use "login" as a verb. as its past tense, "logined" can be used?
>     •    4 years ago
> BEST ANSWER
> Johnny B
> "logined" is not a word. You can use "logged in", though.
>     •    4 years ago

Ooh, and the 2nd
one<http://www.shockenglish.com/2008/06/logged-in-logined-way-to-go-softbank-mobile/>looks
like a fun site for us'ns. Their page header reads

Shock English ● ショックイングリッシュ
> Important translations that are just WRONG. Why not let me help me improve
> your English communications? ●
> 大事な翻訳や広報が間違っていませんか?気になっていませんか?私にコミュニケーションアドバイスをさせてください。

Their about page <http://www.shockenglish.com/about/> begins

I’d like to take a few moments to explain the purpose of this site. There
> are already plenty of sites out there containing pictures of crazy,
> nonsense English from around the world, including Engrish.com and the
> Flickr Engrish group. But the purpose of those sites is mostly for the
> amusement of native speakers. ShockEnglish takes a different, constructive
> approach. This site seeks to motivate Japanese to improve their English and
> motivate English speakers to assist in this task.

Mark

How do you tell those who "log in" from those who "login"? Do those