Front-Page New York Times Story on "The Whole Nine Yards" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Dec 27 17:04:31 UTC 2012

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

1900 census:  Farmer (in Livingston); wife is Alice
1910 census:  Farmer (in Livingston): widowed
1920 census:  no occupation; wife Celia
1930 census:  laborer steam RR; wife Celia
1940 census:  no occupation; wife Celia

Here is his tombstone:
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=6995111&PIpi=98337
95

Bonnie, if you want a copy of his death certificate I can send it.