Deathbed Quote: This Is No Time for Making New Enemies

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 4 06:16:09 UTC 2012

I was going to give it a miss, but now that SG pulled out this
description, I feel compelled to quote the comment singled out by Orin
Kerr on the Volokh Conspiracy blog:

http://goo.gl/Gy9P0
> every common citizens KNOWS what the SCOTUS ruled. leave it to the
> know nothing know it all lawyers to think they’re better than you.

VS-)