The incredulous Tom Brady

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 12 02:44:15 UTC 2012

I still think you're missing the point, Joel. Best I can tell, the
phrase refers to Brady's first two years in the league, when he came in
as a rookie after being a backup at Michigan for four years IIRC, but he
got drafted because one of the coaches made a personal appeal for him to
Belichik. He only got promoted to started when Bledsoe got injured. So,
yes, he could have been easily considered to be a "wide-eyed kid
quarterback" in those years. But he's a long way from it now. Either
way, "incredible" makes no sense here IMO.

     VS-)