"squatawa'd"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Feb 12 16:40:17 UTC 2012

Two Google Book hits tell me that Tena-Squatawa was a great Shawnee
chief and prophet, and twin brother of Tecumseh.

Does this tell anyone what George's "squatawa'd" means?  Not me.  But
perhaps the two books' discussions of the Shawnees and their leaders
might.  (Wikipedia does not actually place the Shawnee historically
in Harris's Tennessee, but it has them in Kentucky.)

Google Everything tells me their is a (TV?) producer Tim
Squatawa.  Perhaps he knows.

Joel