nyaa nyaa/ naa naa (UNCLASSIFIED)

Spanbock/Svoboda-Spanbock spanbocks at VERIZON.NET
Tue Feb 14 00:12:47 UTC 2012

As children, which I think counts as in the wild, we used the nyaa-nyaa (5 of them) when playing tag and olly-olly when playing hide and seek. This was in the late '60's and early '70's. While the nyaa-nyaa was optional, olly-olly was a requirement, or anyone coming home could be caught out.

Kate