"Bees' nest"?!!! WTF!!!

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 20 04:58:36 UTC 2012

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Benjamin Barrett <gogaku at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> I got stung a number of times, but never learned the difference.

IMO, the difference isn't a matter of learning. They don't look the
same, so what's to learn? You may not know that a certain type of car
bears the marque, Volkswagen, whereas another type of car bears the
marque, Porsche, but the most casual glance tells you that they're not
non-distinct, even though, as far as you're concerned, they're both
merely "cars." Or not.

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson