A mere legality

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Feb 20 15:37:28 UTC 2012

I'm imagining the imaginary state of suicide.  Does its laws allows an Undo?

Perhaps you can arrest a dead guy, but you can't prosecute or convict
him.  And I imagine the felony is "attempted" suicide, not
"successful" (as well as assisting in one -- see the hoo-hah on that
subject in several real states.)

Joel