DARE Article in WSJ

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 22 00:42:33 UTC 2012

Thanks, john! I have it, now.

"… in the South, house moss …"

Whew! That's a load off! Because house moss is so seldom a topic of
conversation and, IME, when people do talk about it, they say, "dust
bunnies," I'd begun to wonder how I could have come to have "house
moss" in my lexicon. Now, I reckon that I must have learned it very
early in my East-Texas childhood
--
-Wilson
-----