_The r-word_ (UNCLASSIFIED)

Dan Nussbaum yekkey at AOL.COM
Sat Feb 25 05:42:12 UTC 2012

My wife thinks so, but my point is that anybody who knows self-hypnosis should be able to do that.

Daniel Nussbaum II, MD, FAAP
Retired Developmental Pediatrician

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronald Butters <ronbutters at AOL.COM>
To: ADS-L <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Sent: Fri, Feb 24, 2012 2:16 pm
Subject: Re: _The r-word_ (UNCLASSIFIED)

ender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
oster:       Ronald Butters <ronbutters at AOL.COM>
ubject:      Re: _The r-word_ (UNCLASSIFIED)
Are you suggesting that you are a minor idiot-savant?
On Feb 24, 2012, at 1:34 PM, Dan Nussbaum wrote:
> So, if I know what time it is when I go to sleep, then I simply wake up at the
equired time, be it one hour later or twelve.

 I learned to do that after taking a course in self-hypnosis.

 Daniel Nussbaum II, MD, FAAP