another way to wreck a nice beach: state of the tart

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 27 02:22:37 UTC 2012

Seen on Google+<https://plus.google.com/113810801472691182231/posts/defawzciamB>and
sent by a friend:

Thanks Siri - I asked where to buy Whole Foods and you directed me to
> Krispy Kreme.

"Siri is the intelligent personal assistant that helps you get things done
just by asking. It allows you to use your voice to send messages, schedule
meetings, place phone calls, and more. But Siri isn’t like traditional
voice recognition software that requires you to remember keywords and speak
specific commands. Siri understands your natural speech, and it asks you
questions if it needs more information to complete a task." -- iPhone Siri
FAQ <http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/siri-faq.html>

Mark A. Mandel
Senior Linguist, Dragon Systems, Inc. (R.I.P.), 1990-1999 (2001)