"payback"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Feb 29 02:33:42 UTC 2012

I suspect a problem with Google's
metadata.  Harvard lists "Asia and the Americas"
as published from 1942 to 1946.

Rather, Harvard lists a periodical titled "Asia :
journal of the American Asiatic Association"
whose vol. 17 is 1917; that might make a vol. 23
be 1923.  It holds vol. 23 at Biblioteca
Berenson, Florence, and in the Tozzer Depository,
in some location undisclosed by Harvard.  I don't
propose to go to either location myself.

Joel