"payback"

Wed Feb 29 23:50:23 UTC 2012

Two libraries that I can access have listed in their catalogs: Volume
23 (1923) of the journal "Asia" published by the American Asiatic
Association.

Here is a link to the HathiTrust entry for the volume:
http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdp.39015005791374

The matches found by HathiTrust are consistent with the snippets
displayed by Google Books:

payback matched 4 pages in this item.
    p.560 - 3 matching terms
    p.605 - 3 matching terms
    p.543 - 2 matching terms
    p.558 - 1 matching term

"Merlin Moore Taylor" matched 2 pages in this item.
    p.543 - 2 matching terms
    p.558 - 1 matching term

If one or more list members would like me to scan the relevant
article: "The Payback" by Merlin Moore Taylor (together with the
journal cover and the table of contents) I am willing to do so.

Please send me an off-list email with your request. A PDF will be sent
to you within a few days unless the catalog entry is inaccurate or
some other contingency arises. (If you are reading this message in the
archive and it is eight years old then you should be aware that this
is a time-limited offer.)

Alternatively, if some other list member can easily access the volume
and wishes to make scans I would be happy to defer.

Best, Garson