User Virtualization Emerges As Tonic For Nagging IT Headaches

Fri Jan 6 06:50:22 UTC 2012

Wilson Gray wrote
> http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/000405.html

Thanks for your response Wilson. When I wrote that the Wikipedia
article "cites a Language Log post by Geoffrey K. Pullum" I was
referring to reference number 1 in the Wikipedia article. Reference
number 1 contains precisely the useful link that you have given above.
I read this Language Log post a few years ago, and again before I
posted.