coincidental or not (?) "Too much Malarkey" 1904

Sun Jan 8 22:18:23 UTC 2012

Other way around.  The Minneapolis team was traditionally known as the Millers right back to the old Western League (a forerunner of today's AL, by the way, although Minneapolis stayed in the minors until the Washington Senators moved there and became the Twins.)

Paul Johnston