Gawker vs NYT Crossword Editor vs reader

Tue Jan 10 22:40:25 UTC 2012

This also has a nice use of "head" meaning aficionado: "hip-hop head." I think that use of "head" has been discussed on this list before.

When I recently asked a friend who is visiting his parents in Alaska whether he was having fun on a snow machine, he responded: "Ripping up the hills on skis is more like it, my parents are very anti-motorhead."

BB