new use for "firewall"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 12 23:18:26 UTC 2012

With all due respect to the earlier discovery, this one appears to be
different. The Rove/Liasson/Glenn usage was the entire state as a
firewall blocking another candidate's path to nomination. In this case,
they are building a firewall to prevent another candidate from winning
the state. The former likely had been derived from the physical
firewall, but the new one appears to have roots in the electronic world.

     VS-)