"vulture capitalist" -- WOTY in diapers at the start of the new year?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 14 02:12:53 UTC 2012

> I say put "vulture capitalist" (AKA Mitt Romney) on the watch list for WOTY.

Indeed - And add "Super Pacs" to that list.

What hath the Republican majority appointed Stupreme Court wrought? Do they think political ads are not coordinated with candidates or parties?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_action_committee
Super PACs
The 2010 election marked the rise of a new political committee, dubbed "super PACs," and officially known as "independent-expenditure only committees," which can raise unlimited sums from corporations, unions and other groups, as well as individuals.[5] The super PACs were made possible by two judicial decisions. The first was the U.S. Supreme Court decision in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission which held that government may not prohibit unions and corporations from making independent expenditures about politics. Soon after, in Speechnow.org v. FEC, the Federal Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit held that contributions to groups that only make independent expenditures could not be limited.[6] Super PACs are not allowed to coordinate directly with candidates or political parties. They are required to disclose their donors, just like traditional PACs.[7] However many exploit a technicality in the filing requirements in order to postpone disclosure until well af!
 ter the elections they participate in.[8]

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk