Churchill?

David A. Daniel dad at POKERWIZ.COM
Fri Jan 20 11:57:09 UTC 2012

This has been circulating ever since the accident. Any chance it was really
Churchill? If not, anyone know who it really was?

"A friend reminded me of a comment made by Winston Churchill.
After his retirement he was cruising the Mediterranean on an Italian cruise
liner and some Italian journalists asked why an ex British Prime Minister
would choose an Italian ship.
'There are three things I like about being on an Italian cruise ship,' said
Churchill.
'First, their cuisine is unsurpassed.
Second, their service is superb.
And then, in case of an emergency, there is none of this nonsense about
women and children first.'"

DAD