rebel yell and yeehaw

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 21 15:18:53 UTC 2012

Actually, there's a little negative evidence to report. As I've just
posted to James's blog, ex-rodeo rider Slim Pickens doesn't yell
"Yeehaw!" as he rides the H-bomb in _Dr. Strangelove_ (1964). He yells
variations of "Wahoo!"

A perfect "Yeehaw!" moment. IMO.

J: