"au jus" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 26 04:46:00 UTC 2012

Indeed. The letter "s" is by far the most used letter in English to spell the ~zh sound as in "measure" ~mezher. But the letter "s" is 60 times more likely to spell another sound, ~s. See truespel book 4.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk