you do have our backs

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 28 16:52:13 UTC 2012

>From Prez O's 1-12-12 speech

"...But I will tell you, we’re not shy about saying the one thing we miss is we don’t get to see our friends as much.  And as I look around this room, it’s a reminder that you guys do have our backs, have continued to have our backs, and we’re grateful for you and couldn’t be more appreciative of everything that you’ve done."

And if you guys stand with me, if you guys have my back as you guys have had my back for all these years, I guarantee you that we are going to win this election.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now Fl 9.
See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk