quote

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 7 12:21:40 UTC 2012

I vividly recall my ninth-grade science teacher telling us, "Half of
everything we think we know, is wrong. The question is which half."

In a phrase yet to be coined, it freaked me out.

Cf.the later "Everything You Know is Wrong."

JL