Caption on a nature site: "Ruby-_Throat_ Hummingbird"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 9 00:50:51 UTC 2012

I spontaneously thought of "two-headed" vs. "two-head", but that sounded
contrived. So I checked "three-headed monster" and "three-head monster"
instead: 323K vs. 44K. If you think "one-arm man" is amazing nonsense,
what do you think of "three-head monster"?

     VS-)