"Your name and other personal data will be _binary-compiled_ into your download."

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 13 22:49:10 UTC 2012

Back in the day, I was under the impression that people who used
"snuck" in place of "sneaked" were just joking. Why, not even
country-blues singers boasting of their backdoor-manliness used thea
pswaydo-word! More recently, I've long been under the impression that
my nonce-formations, such as "work-arounding" a problem, were peculiar
to me. But, it's becoming apparent that not only are such formations
not to me, but they're also not even peculiar. Except to me.

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson
-----