Fun with phrases: "in a previous life"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 16 18:31:40 UTC 2012

Of humorous origin, no doubt.

But the weatherman's delivery, at least, was deadpan and otherwise unmarked.

I'm getting you ready for tomorrow's idioms.

BTW, Bridey Murphy was in 1956, but so far there's no trace of the
figurative phr. till 40 years later.

JL