Did Chick-fil-A Pretend to Be a Teenage Girl on Facebook? (Updated)

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Jul 26 15:26:15 UTC 2012

At 7/26/2012 10:59 AM, Victor Steinbok wrote:
>First we had factoids. Then truthiness. Now we get sympathists.

Have you found "sympathism" yet?  (I mean in the relevant
sense.  It's not in the OED, but is in M-W online.  To M-W's "like
sensations or emotions", one might be able to add "like opinions".)

Joel