"a day that will live in infamy" (in a positive way)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 2 17:11:22 UTC 2012

It actually seems to be fairly routine use on ESPN--and they've used as
both a positive and a negative. It almost seems to be an inside joke
with a couple of their anchors. I would not quite elevate it to a cliche
yet (especially given the reversal).

     VS-)