IPA converter - modilino

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Fri Jun 8 19:30:58 UTC 2012

Not bad, but it needs some hand-tuning, to get AmE "agin" pronunciation of "again". Also to make the transcription either phonetic (as it is with the lengthened vowels) and a phonemic one (as it is with the unaspirated plosives and unmarked nasalized vowels).

Neal Whitman
Home: 614 501-1890
Cell: 614 260-1622