too = 'either'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 11 00:47:55 UTC 2012

"And no religion either."

Why would it matter if there's an allusion to Lennon's identical gaffe?
People are using "too" when they mean "either."  I almost reported a
parallel ex. a few weeks ago, but decided it was probably an idiosyncrasy.
I don't think it bore any resemblance to the lyrics of "Imagine."

Unfortunately I can't recall it now, but it wa someting like, "And they
don't do it too."

JL