"Shaven"

Tue Jun 26 06:09:25 UTC 2012

Around my first wife's household (she's also a linguist), we used to make "to pig out" a Class 3 strong verb:

We really pag out yesterday.
We've puggen out a bunch of times this month.

And of course, there's always this Class Ib one:
"The cat shat on the mat, but the kitten has shitten in the mitten."

Paul Johnston