famous quote syntactically mangled, nobody notices

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Sat Jun 30 17:39:22 UTC 2012

--

I agree.

These days are there really any editors? (Of course even with good and
multiple editors silly errors slide by.)

The last version above (the 'incredible' one) appears on the Web several
times (sometimes with "good" for "well" etc.), one instance dated 1997.

-- Doug Wilson