TechHive

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 30 20:24:14 UTC 2012

I recorded two instances of "amount" under similar circumstances in TV
commercials, but lost the scrap of paper I wrote them on. I'll keep an
eye out for the other instances. Both times it was a part of the
"eyewitness" statement or a testimonial, apparently in an attempt to
make the lines sound more authentic. In case you can't tell, I'm a big
skeptic when it comes to advertising testimonials.

VS-)