coarseness update

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 9 20:40:41 UTC 2012

Not homophobic or sexist... It's become a reverse euphemism for being
fully subordinate--no sexual innuendo attached. Sinophobic? For sure!

     VS-)

PS: Do we have a standard term what I just called "reverse euphemism"?
Choosing a coarse expression to amplify something that can easily be
described without it? Slur is not quite right in this case...