I Love Little Pussy

Ronald Butters ronbutters at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 11 19:14:37 UTC 2012

I still find "The Owl and the Pussycat" anthologized and I believe it is still read to children. It was when I taught Introduction to Literature, because it is a good introduction to allegory.

And there are many references to humans using pussy, often, but not always, sans double entendre:

http://www.zazzle.com/dont_be_such_a_pussy_tshirt-235228389528751494

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOcapkaH5wk

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120205201313AAkwHoJ

What's New, Pussycat? was a 1965 film that is surely still seen on TCM.

And then there are about 42,000,000 hits for "I love my pussycat"

And what about Pussy Galore?