"Interned"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 13 02:38:29 UTC 2012

  > For that matter, how do "being detained", "being imprisoned" and "being
interned" relate to the world?

If I understand the question correctly, you're asking whether
the frequent perception of the world as combination madhouse, hellhole, and
clown circus is epistemologically defensible, either _a priori_ or _a
posteriori_.  Specifically, you seem to be inquiring into the possibility
that the world is in fact a place of detention or imprisonment for beings
who have been confined here against their will by a cosmic metaphysical
force or intelligence evidently distinct from the Deity of the Abrahamic
religions.

I prefer to address the simpler and unrelated question, however.

To "intern" means to "act as an intern."

JL