I'd almost gotten to where I could just read stuff.

Sat Mar 17 22:32:04 UTC 2012

Not with himself, he forced it on someone else. Perhaps it's this incident: http://www.10news.com/news/30696947/detail.html

I don't think any state still prosecutes their deviant sex laws, but surely there are still many states with laws on the books against any sort of sex except with a penis and a vagina.

Benjamin Barrett
Seattle, WA