a "brokered convention"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 18 17:27:07 UTC 2012

Of course, it's conceivable that an "open convention" might, after many
ballots, become a "brokered convention," with Gov. Palin or Donald Trump or
Grover Norquist acting as kingmaker, but that's far less likely than an
"open convention."

More exciting, too, and I suppose that explains it.

JL