"Obscene pornography"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 18 18:41:05 UTC 2012

Obviously some "pornography" is what used to be called either "pornography"
or "erotica," depending, but especially nasty "pornography" (which used to
be called "pornography" or "obscenity") is what the headline refers to.

Of course, much "erotica" used to be called "pornography" too.

Words no good. Me quit now.

JL