Makes my teeth itch.

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at MST.EDU
Mon Mar 19 14:44:36 UTC 2012

But some members are interested in speech errors.  Not every reported
error will be of special interest, but at least some of them will be.

Gerald Cohen

>From Ronald Butters, Mon. 3/19/2012, 8:48 a.m.:

If Larry scratches every time he sees such solecism, he will not have teeth for very long.

There is no discernible  point to reporting these typos, misspellings, mispronunciations, and commonplace grammatical flubs.