Makes my teeth itch.

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 19 17:00:38 UTC 2012

Ron--I'm not defending Larry here. I know that recycling old and common
finds can be irritating. But I don't like your universal proclamations
either.

And you should give people time to adjust to an unfamiliar
environment--you've been just as irritated at me in the past. But
flipping the lid over a couple of throw-away one-liners is not helpful.
[And, yes, I'm fully aware I'm posting this to the full list.]

     VS-)